04 August 2005

my credo

I will not die an unlived life.
I will not live in fear
of falling or catching fire.
I choose to inhabit my days,
to allow my living to open me,
to make me less afraid,
more accessible,
to loosen my heart
until it becomes a wing,
a torch, a promise.
I choose to risk my significance;
to live so that which came to me as seed
goes to the next as blossom
and that which came to me as blossom,
goes on as fruit.

fully alive - dawna markova

i keep trying to figure out how to say this and well, this is all i've come up with: things are better on this side. my head is clearer. i am feeling more and more like myself. i missed me. i missed the happiness and buoyancy that comes when i'm not arguing everyday or being in a shitty mood for (seemingly) no reason. i am singing a lot and dancing and sitting in the sun eating ripe nectarines. i am reaching out. i am telling my truth. i am trusting my instinct. i am joyful. i am. and this is a mighty fine thing. i miss and love (so veryvery much) but i am peace on this side. i am. i am.

p.s. kaj is my soulmate. i miss him. i love him. i want him back. he is a king and the angel of my life. he is my saving grace. he is my most prized possesion. as of december he is still m.i.a. from the beeotch who lost him while cat-sitting and then stopped calling me back. i am a warrior of peace and a mystic of love but i will beat that b*tch's ass if i ever see her again. and that is just that. period.

p.s.s. no doodoo balls or bladder control jokes jalylah. i still be senstive about my boo...

1 Comments:

At 05 August, 2005 08:03, Blogger jb said...

Beating of bitch's ass reminds me of you me and tendai at the Erykah Badu Concert and them shady broads I restrained you from choking (I need to learn how to express my anger. I ain't never hit nobody and I don't let my anger surface with anyboy I'm in close relationship with...not healthy) I think I'm gonna make plans to beat a bitch (non-gender specific, I want to be an equally opportunity bruiser) ass.

now you know me and kaj don't get along but I can respect y'all relationship and I'm very sorry he's gone

loe without limit,
jelly "doo doo ball phobic" bean

 

Post a Comment

<< Home