28 September 2005

i b taurus

TAURUS
I predict that you will soon hook up with the "wrong" helpers. They will nudge you down an unexpected path that results in you getting tests you didn't even know you needed. I also suspect that without much assistance from anyone, you will make one of your best "mistakes" of 2005. Congratulations in advance, Taurus, for being receptive to the blessings in disguise.

(see 'reese...this cycle must end somewhere...let's pray it's over there...(imagine a kanye west "gold digger" backwards neck snap))

haha.

love,

me

4 Comments:

At 29 September, 2005 06:26, Blogger jb said...

I love the image of a backwards goldigger neck snap...brilliant, visual, poetic...

 
At 29 September, 2005 10:50, Blogger Alison said...

thats my dance...but i leave it to the gay boys-they do it best...

 
At 29 September, 2005 19:00, Blogger MB said...

can i say that kanyesy looks like he's gonna hurt something doing that? I suppose that's the price b/c its fabulous!

 
At 29 September, 2005 21:26, Blogger Phoenix said...

thanks jah. always know how to make a girl feel good.

alii & moybeanz -- i just can't help shakin' what my mama gave me. i am careful not to break it, although it often looks like a polaroid picture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home