10 April 2006

my top ten and then some...

directing life questions
*what would i like to have/create from my journeys?
*what would i like to document?
*who would i like to connect with?
*what would i like to see?
*what skills would i like to develop in myself?
*how would i like to make a contribution?
*what would i like to learn?
*how would i like to help heal the planet?
*what would i like to experience?
*what do i want to do?

extras
*what do i believe in?
*what do i know?
*what do i want to say?

*where do i want to be?
*what will nurture me?
*how will i sustain myself?

i am no longer interested in being an audience for myself or for other folk. instead, i am taking center stage of my life. i am the subject of this here story. the author and editor, the publisher and purchaser. there are many songs to sing, many voices and stories and truths that i live in multi-layered complexity and beauty.

these womyn. these beautiful ones holding my hands, back and the fallen arches of my feet. they remind me to reach for it all, sit tall and walk high. they remind me to radiate out from all that they have passed down within.

and there is this one, precious love. she is a strong karma love that i cannot explain beyond the knowing that we've got some serious shit to work out/heal through/celebrate in this here lifetime. i am grateful for her always. sometimes irritated. other times humbled. most times overflowing with goodness that cannot be captured in words. she is a master teacher for me and i for her. something tough and sturdy like hand-molded bread. something rich, ripe and transperant like coconut water. i do not hold her with hands or eyes or hearts even. i hold her with rain/bows and silk wishes. i hold her with love.

i breathe easy now. resting in the sweet comfort of surrender knowing that i don't have to be in charge. i do not have to save the world. instead i can live my life with love. i can lead my dreams with courage. i can love hard and dance in toe shoes in the rain.

this life here...this is the fun part. enjoy.

always,

me

4 Comments:

At 11 April, 2006 21:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

l'

in some sort of oddball way, i love you sis....and i love when you share. it feels like such a privelage to read, take into my subconscious, and unknowingly pass on to others. for reals--that's what's up :)

 
At 12 April, 2006 14:13, Blogger jb said...

go head' wit your bad (not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good) self

love,
jb

this question thing is a wonderful template for me and others in the world. you should add it to your curricula

 
At 19 April, 2006 16:47, Blogger The Funky Fly Fresh Goddess said...

You betta do that, Queen!!! You are the loveliest of all the lovely, L'! These questions could assist so many and I can't wait to see how they make you even more magnificent than you already are. Is that even possible? You give lessons?

Love,
Ayana

 
At 19 April, 2006 19:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i figured out why i lurve your blog. you can say things that i feel/sense/yearn for, but do not have the words to say. come travel with me or meet up with me somewhere! what adventures we would have!

Namaste,

funchilde

 

Post a Comment

<< Home