11 July 2006

china, all the way from new york

in fifteen hours i will be leaving on a jet plane for china with ten of my fantabulous students.

wow.

it still hasn't sunk in yet. there are many things whirling around and i am growing thicker on the gluttony of my own thoughts.

chinamichiganseattleatlantaseattleoaklandindiakenyaoaklandtheworld.
china/michigan/seattle/atlanta/seattle/oakland/india/kenya/oakland/theworld.
china michigan seattle atlanta seattle oakland india kenya oakland the world.

this is what the next year of my life looks like.

there are some interesting proposals on the table and all i know right now is that i don't have to know or do anything. i can simply let time unfold the answers as it always does. i am no longer urgent or pressing to put the pieces together. i've already done my part. and now it's time to let the chips fall where they may.

it's funny how that can sometime work. (i hear joni mitchell playing in the background).

i'm tired. much too late of a night. and while i extended it into a late morning, i would still rather be in bed than blogging at work. (tsk.tsk. i know.)

anyway ladies and gents, i'll get at you upon my return.

have a beautiful summer.

always love,

me

there are proposa

4 Comments:

At 11 July, 2006 21:12, Blogger a black girl said...

I swear we need to fid a way that I can stow away in your bags. Just pokes some holes in the suitcase and give me a few granola bars, i will be okay.

 
At 12 July, 2006 15:26, Blogger teresa said...

china? wonderful! i cannot wait to see the world. do enjoy yourself for me.

love allll the way from here...

 
At 18 July, 2006 11:56, Blogger K. Bella said...

Post Pictures if you can! Have a wonderful trip!

 
At 18 July, 2006 20:05, Blogger GeminiMoonPoet said...

ATL ATL ATL! I can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home