22 October 2005

alexander graham bell

yes. reconnection phone calls were made today.

bahati and i had long talks. the road to atlanta is looking a lot shorter and brighter. bev's next. i'll keep you posted on the progress.

my late night phone companion and i had a short chat. it was good to check in. there is always comfort and i'm grateful for our connection.

i called bobsey, leaving a couple of my traditional marathon messages. i look forward to our soon come catch up. december will not come too fast.

and the one who picked up my poor phone habits has received yet another voicemail from me. yes, yes. i will continue waiting anxiously for a reply. my prayer is that it comes in soon time.

last but not least, i left a message for the enigma. i'm sure i could get labeled as such but she is a something special jewelry box of love. although i have been the communication slacker (see previous phone call), i deeply value our friendship (not to mention she sees through my smoke and mirrors faster than anyone i've ever known. (there is an internal dialogue going on here that can only be deciphered by morse code/braille/the verbalized silence of catholic confessionals.) nonetheless, she sees me and sometimes i just want to be hidden (hence the poor phone habits reputation).)
i also look forward to this reconnection.

i am waking up. becoming more alive. remembering love and the importance of foundation. please be patient (i say this to you and myself). i am coming around the bend on the road towards true intimacy.

always love,

l'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home