23 July 2005

siiiiiike! gotcha! (and me too damn it...)

my elder uncle had his 60th birthday party brunch this morning and it was fantastic! amazing food that was soooo yummy for my tummy. i saw and visited with my beloved family but then the cramps kicked in. and i was ghost. i must say that severe pain, especially that which comes monthly, is never, ever fun. and now this damned (and blessed) cyclic purging process has prevented me from taking that journey with the 'rents and crew as planned. poopsticks. i am cramped and obviously not too pleased. poopsticks again. :(

nonetheless, i assisted my brother in playing tourguide to his morehouse homie who's in town until the morn. then went to the bite of seattle to hang out with LOTSANDLOTS of young folk and watch the "i'm dressed up (but not really)" signature seattle style. it was fun times but a cramp relapse has brought me home prematurely. i will now take a ginger bubble bath as my family watches 'diary of a mad black woman' on dvd, get in the bed and plan the rest of my life.

here's a list, just for kicks...

things i love to watch:

*boi's/soft studs, especially if athletic gear and cornrows are involved
*sunrises
*sunsets over mountians, bodies of water and woods
*people getting pierced
*clear, night skies
*men holding hands
*people accomplishing their goals
*live music
*dance and cheer competitions on tv
*children dancing

there are so many more but my stomach is hurting. i'm going to go to bed.

sweet and low,

l.

1 Comments:

At 24 July, 2005 19:15, Blogger jb said...

baby girl...this boy told me about this herbal remedy that he's heard works. I will get it from him and send it to you. I'm right with you girl. Rounding out the cycle and the pain.

Be well!

love, me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home