08 August 2005

cheeze and bananas



this is what i look like in the kitchen at work balancing a big yellow bowl on my head when i'm supposed to be talking to children or something like that. i am laughing with curry (ain't she just the cutest!), my homie from back in the day who i used to babysit when she and her twin sister and older brother were just wee little tykes. now they're all grownt up and stuff, on their way to college...sniffle, sniffle...

this is how i like to spend my summer, if i'm not doing something else...

(i need a distraction... well, not really, but the idea sure is tempting. damn! damn! damn!!)

4 Comments:

At 08 August, 2005 16:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two were a having a blast and ya'll are both beautiful. I love, LOVE! your dress and it's looks to be just my size :)Hmmmm....

Black women so look good with short natural hair....

great pic! i can feel the joy.

 
At 08 August, 2005 16:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talented, kudos, I have a hard time balancing a hat on my head!

nice blog

cheers

P.

 
At 08 August, 2005 17:23, Blogger a black girl said...

see thats the blessing of having a cute little nice shaped head. In order for me to do that I would need a jumbo size mixing bowl and thats just not as cute now is it?

so jealous.

 
At 10 August, 2005 14:25, Blogger SuJ'n said...

you're beautiful! it's nice to put a countenance to your words. blessings, suj'n

 

Post a Comment

<< Home