21 August 2005

there's no place like home

my love writes about making the most alive choices. my beloved sister iyabo reminds me that i am exactly where i am supposed to be and my most recent choices about location reflect that more than anything. although i misunderstood her, "you're just up the coast," for "just coast," both are absolutely correct words for what i need to hear right now. and i'm feeling blessed to be here. i'm feeling the ripening of my soul and i am growing more and more plump and juicy with each choice.

although i battled for a long time about putting my roots down somewhere i didn't want to be, what i've come to understand now is the importance of truly learning what i need to learn in order to be and do what i'm here for. and so here, in this beautiful city of my birth and rearing, my roots are gathering nourishment from the soil in order for my flower to truly blossom. i am not staying here for long term, but there are still vital nourishments in this here soil that i need to get before departing to greater and bigger lands. i see and accept that now. and for this i am so grateful.

there could be some complaining here about family responsibilities and such, but i've got to go attend to them, so i don't really have time to vent. maybe later. we'll see.

light and good grub,

l'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home