23 October 2005

EXCELLENT NEWS!!!!!!

i just talked to beverly and i'ma comin' down!!!!!!

I LOVE MY DEPARTMENT!!

all my folks in the a, i'll see you soon!!

always love,

l'

p.s. for all y'all who have no idea what i'm talking about, this means that my beloved department (Comparative Women's Studies/Women's Research & Resource Center) at my (frequently) beloved alma mater (Spelman College) is bringing me to Atlanta for Spelman's Hip-Hop week. I'm going to do something (yet to be determined) with Toni Cade and be an active participant in the week. Yeah!

I am so excited!!

For more information on how all of this got planted in my heart and the subsequent process, please check out this post...

4 Comments:

At 24 October, 2005 06:50, Blogger teresa said...

ah... like ships passing in the night, homie. we'll port in the same place at the same time eventually. enjoy and grow yourself. love.

-bzzzZ

 
At 24 October, 2005 11:07, Blogger Alison said...

hehehe have fun with that megasisterfire...

 
At 24 October, 2005 11:11, Blogger MB said...

r u staying with me?

 
At 25 October, 2005 08:07, Blogger amyherring said...

i think that is great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home