28 October 2005

Looka Here

1) MY PHONE IS UP AND RUNNING!!! YEAH!
~for all y'all who got the digits, please give a sista a shout.
~for all y'all who just drool at the idea of having the digits, give me a good reason and i might just hand them out...

2) i was just sitting here thinking about my first surprise party, and i got mad geeked at the memories. i want to send a big, hearty thanks to all those who helped make it happen. that was amazing. i've always wanted a surprise party and y'all really pulled it off. so what if i sat in the corner for the first hour because i was going through an identity crisis and forgot that i was deserving and y'all really loved me enough to do that wonderfulness.

my first vision was SweetT running out from BettinaJudd's bedroom with a big ole grin on her face. (of course the rest of the crew was right behind with the surprise shout to wake the masses.) Y'all make me smile big of lotness. i still get butterflies thinking about the love and celebration. i'm looking forward to seeing the remaining ATLiens soon...

thanks again to jazmine (wherever you are) and moybeans for being the visionaries behind the big soiree. ain't nothin' on the face of the earth like a good surprise (party). thanks for making my dreams come true.

always love,

me

p.s. more beautiful poetry from the bus

Night Kisses Earth
I could pilfer chunks of heaven
stars trickling down, close enough
to reach me.
Me who cries at sunset but tonight
Relishes shadow stretches, my eyes
Jam-packed with sky

-Kathryn Bailey, 8th grade

3 Comments:

At 28 October, 2005 19:34, Blogger MB said...

thanks love! glad you really enjoyed it!

and don't think your slick with "my first surprise party" i ain't got nothin' up my sleeve for this visit. Nothing except some catching up and hopefully good food.

see you sunday!

 
At 29 October, 2005 09:00, Blogger summer of sam said...

whatever. ain't nobody drooling for your phone number.

on a completely unrelated note: why is my space bar all wet?

 
At 02 November, 2005 12:09, Blogger Alison said...

dang girl-why you keep changing your blog??? Cant you stay put?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home