05 November 2005

spinning in sleepy spirals

after a more than perfect 5 days in atlanta (and i mean to say pefection that includes beautiful challenges and opportunities for growth), i have returned home to seattle. it's raining and chilly and while i love this here weather, i have creaked back into bones that are weary and restless. i am moving into my own apartment tomorrow. it is time to sleep in real beds that i can call my own in a room with a door that locks and unlocks with only my key. i am still spinning back into place, a whirling dervish in constant prayer for elevation and deliverance. there are coversations of closure that need to be had. boxes that need to be sealed and returned to sender. i am too sleepy to do so now. i will go out and dance between raindrops to the beat of owar's trumpet. i will laugh with soulma and share lovelovelove with those there. this is my continuation of community building.

i am not ready to write about my time in the a...not quite yet...words shared too early could potentially diffuse my vision of perfection and that is not what i want. no, no. my time in atlanta was sacred and beautiful and exactly what i needed for this exact moment. and for that i give thanks.

there will be another time and space but for now i must get ready to dance.

always love,

me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home