27 January 2006

sweetlove

there are new secret projects to work on. bigger spaces to occupy. pieces of myself that are ready to dry up and fall away. there are parallel universes at work here and i just surrender into the greater knowing of it all. sometimes, i can hear the answers calling to me in their locked boxes and i just wait for them to softly and joyfully unfold into my lap.

inspiration and confirmation are sometimes found in the most amazing and surprising places. it's just good to know that i'm not the only one out here starving myself while overindulging on most wasteful voidfillers.

sometimes my head just tells me to rest, recouperate, believe in something bigger than myself. when times like this come, i am ready to live into the questions, dance into the unknowns, forgive all of the stories and mis/understandings of the past.

i love/d her. of course i did. and always will. i've loved them all. my greatest instructors have brought me the heaviest lessons. i must seperate the learnings from the teacher. each one has piled itself on my back and i can put them down at any moment i choose. they have come to share lessons, not their whole selves. they have come to help me evolve, not to become the burden of my mind. my gypsydust has been found between the toes of more than i could ever imagine. our worlds are shifted and transformed because of the love we share and that which we recieve. this is the dance here. the lesson of letting go and for that, i am most grateful.

and so it is.

love,

me

1 Comments:

At 29 January, 2006 21:04, Blogger summer of sam said...

i'm mad happy for you (comma) yo.

you're a star. admirable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home