21 July 2006

butterfly miracles

"i think, i think, i think, i'm thinking too much..." my 6th grade science class once sang these lyrics as we paraded boldly through our middle school hallways.

summer reminds me that my head is frequently too active with ambitious thoughts-- always wanting to go somewhere and do something busy.

i am hungry. a little restless. tired of buying and selling. i want to be in the woods. but i'm in smalltown china (read: big city) and i wouldn't know how to get to the wilderness on my own anyhow. but i guess i might as well try anyway. i'll keep you posted on how it turns out.

love and light and juicy fruit miracles.

me

p.s. during this same parade we also sung, "the universal truths are hidden from our eyes/a butterfly, a butterfly, i think i know"...and y'all wonder how i turned out as i did. a miracle i tell you. a goddess given miracle!

2 Comments:

At 22 July, 2006 16:06, Blogger Cocacy said...

Hey L! Absolutely love your blog. I miss you! Hope to see you in New York sometime soon! Courtney

 
At 10 August, 2006 09:44, Blogger jb said...

i don't remember that verse?

u have a better memory than me?! yep. in this case i think so.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home