09 September 2006

i don't believe (in) a lot of things, but there are many more that i do.

i will love it all. even these tight and restrictive moments where breath is the only thing giving us air. so i will hold each one sacred and blessed because without them i am stuck in nothingness.

and i know this road and routine. i know the path that this narrow and winding trail takes. i do not want to go there again. i do not want to walk down decrepit and lonely hallways into rooms where unwrapped and broken presents are waiting my examination. i do not want a room in this condemned house. i do not want it any more.

1 Comments:

At 13 November, 2006 08:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lady! i wanted to come see what you've been up to and see if you were going to be heading out of the country in the new year like you said and ....you are! well, before the new year even. I would still love to catch up/meet up somewhere one of these days, our mutual itchy feet give me hope that it could happen. I'm so excited for you. I head back out end of Jan for another 4 months. Let me know if our divine atlases have any overlap. And check out solbeam; she's back on the road www.solbeam.com it seems like you and she are on elevated spiritual planes. Let me know what you think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home