23 November 2005

Come to the Northwest

To my beloveds:

I have just discovered the most beautifulest possibility in the whole entire universe. Roundtrip airline tickets from Atlanta to Seattle (or vice versa) for $183!!! This is absolutely amazing and out of the frickin’ world. Please, oh please, come and visit me up here in the Pacific Northwest. The tickets must be purchased 3 weeks before the departure date but they’re good through next October. Yes!! October, 2006. So come and make the good 3k mile journey to the land of the living.

I promise to show you a great time when you get here.

Call me so we can make it happen!

Always love,

L’

www.travelocity.com
www.united.com

3 Comments:

At 23 November, 2005 15:43, Blogger summer of sam said...

i bet mad folk would visit you if you offered to pay.

that's just a guess, though.

(still trying...)

 
At 23 November, 2005 15:48, Blogger summer of sam said...

oh, and does that great time include the "searching for sir mix-a-lot" tour of seattle?

*scurries back to lurking position*

 
At 02 December, 2005 00:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't count me out~~~sweet deal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home