22 November 2005

roommates.com

so, i'm looking for a home. some place of my own to lay my head and while i don't really want to live with other folks, i figured i'd register on roommates.com just in case of an emergency. and then, it requires me to submit my sexual orientation before proceeding to the next page. straight and gay/lesbian are my ownly two options. clearly, this isn't a progressive service but i really don't think all that information is necessary. why it gotta be that deep? shizah! i don't know what i'm about to do, but i'll keep you posted.

please keep my home in your prayers.

always love,

l'

2 Comments:

At 22 November, 2005 16:44, Blogger summer of sam said...

damn. now where's the "sexuality is socially constructed" box when you need it?

(i try.)

 
At 22 November, 2005 17:17, Blogger MB said...

what about craig's list?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home