14 May 2005

magic

last night i woke up to myself, saw the Divine in myself, birthed myself into new days...last night i became myself again, walked on water and rejoyced in my new beauty again. we are all one breath, one magic pulse beating between thoughts. there is nothing that seperates us, nothing that ever creates difference between us...

there are no words to describe last night's magic. big ups and southside shoutouts to all the sisters who showed up, energetically and physically, to bless the space. and the circle continues, expanding into the limitless light of the horizon. let us continue to reflect beauty, celebrate Light and love all that is...

i love you so true. thank you for you.

blessings and light,

l.

2 Comments:

At 16 May, 2005 20:44, Blogger jb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 16 May, 2005 20:45, Blogger jb said...

i remember you telling me that ani said "there is no there there." Wise words. But there is there there in the sense that it's always with you, in you, of you. Magic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home