19 May 2005

volcanoes

these last nights and days have been swollen with neccesarry conversations--beginings and endings. and now i am finished. i have shed the last of my skin here. we are constantly melting/bumping/distracting/loving into each other. we are ever evolving and involving ourselves into our highest manifestations of self. NAMASTE to you. the Divine in me truly recognizes and honors the Divine in you. It also reflects my own light inside, illuminating what i truly want and need from you, from me...from the world. and if you cannot or will not be what or who i need you to be--i must leave this juncture immediately.

"...and i beg what i love and leave to forgive me..." because i truly love you. i miss your light and laughter. but i see both of you reflected on either side, telling me your stories, convincing me to open up my heart, bow down my head and welcome in a relationship/world view that comprimises all that i am, all that i have reconstructed myself to be. and i will not do such things ever again. i have grown too much through the broken concrete of my heart. i have turned my face to the sunshine once again and nothing else will bring me back to the storm.

"what i am to you is not real. what i am to you, you do not need. what i am to you is not what you mean to me. you give me miles and miles of mountains and i ask for the sea."

i have been down both roads before and i know where they lead. my journey thus far has brought me to the crystal blue sea and you throw yourself in front of me. if you want to go past this point, you must know to swim and i will not instruct you any further. i breathe underwater, create worlds in lands you've never even dared to dream. you can follow me to the edge of the sea, but your lava will not penetrate me any longer. i can breathe without fire, without burning myself on your words.

i am the moon's daughter, sister of gaia. i live in the bottom of your deepest desires, but you have not given me life. you do not know or understand my light. i am past illumination with you and regardless of how hard you try, you will never see my foundation. do not try to capture me in a bottle. i do not fit in your thoughts. we will share our love when your banks meet my shore but please know that i am greater than anything you can ever hold with both hands.

l.

1 Comments:

At 20 May, 2005 15:41, Blogger tiona.m.. said...

im glad i played mister rice;)...you ate him up now didnt ya?...found that voice and executed beautifully...rippin honey...rippin thick honey...stay with you and your rules, standard, never comprimise you...those who get it get you those who dont..later for dem..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home