11 December 2005

Revelation of the Day

OTHER PEOPLE'S CHOICES ARE NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY.

Even if I love them a lot.

Even if they've done valuable things for me in the past.

Even if I feel slightly guilty when I say 'no' or if they've got a good story/reasoning/rationale.

Even if I'm related to them.

Even if they'd "do the same for me".

At the end (begining and middle) of the day, we all make our own choices in each and every moment. If we would like support in the aftermath and folks are able to step in without guilt or a sense of obligation, fabulous. But our choices are just that--ours. No one else is obligated to solve/fix/handle them for us.

Wow! How free I am!!

Blessed love,

L'

3 Comments:

At 12 December, 2005 15:17, Blogger summer of sam said...

word (the bleep) up.

 
At 14 December, 2005 08:11, Blogger SuJ'n said...

l', um yea. me think so too. not easy, though to stay in this space. suj'n

 
At 17 December, 2005 18:22, Blogger Unknown said...

I love love love your blog i shall add u and read u peace and elevation...
Mati

 

Post a Comment

<< Home